ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Barnett, Brian W." <brian.barn...@pearson.com>
Subject RE: Multiple queries in one call
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 21:23:10 GMT
Tried a ";" and got the error below. Maybe I should take Niels advice and
not use the SQL injection ??

Caused by:
--- The error occurred in com/scholar/model/map/StudentProfileSQL.xml.
--- Check the getStudentProfileDataCombined-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the results (failed to retrieve results).
--- Cause: java.lang.NullPointerException

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor185.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at
.java:25)
	at
com.ibatis.common.jdbc.logging.ResultSetLogProxy.invoke(ResultSetLogProxy.ja
va:47)
	at $Proxy62.close(Unknown Source)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.execution.SqlExecutor.closeResultSet(SqlExecutor.ja
va:392)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.execution.SqlExecutor.executeQuery(SqlExecutor.java
:191)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.sqlExecuteQuery(
GeneralStatement.java:201)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryWith
Callback(GeneralStatement.java:169)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryForL
ist(GeneralStatement.java:119)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForList(SqlMapExec
utorDelegate.java:610)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForList(SqlMapExec
utorDelegate.java:584)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.queryForList(SqlMapSessionIm
pl.java:105)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.queryForList(SqlMapClientImpl
.java:77)
	at
com.scholar.model.dao.SQLMapDao.executeQueryForList(SQLMapDao.java:42)