ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Marco Berri <marco.be...@bluestudio.it>
Subject [HELP] [HELP ]Problem Oscache + Ibatis
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:45:48 GMT

Hi all!

I tried a lot of times and I noticed that Ibatis is the matter.

Recalling OScache API in writing and reading, everything is completely
functional.

OScache logs make me know they are able to write cache informations.

Other sqlmap specifications:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config
2.0//EN" "http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">
<sqlMapConfig>
    <settings cacheModelsEnabled="true"
                        enhancementEnabled="true"
                        lazyLoadingEnabled="true"
                        maxRequests="32"
                        maxSessions="10"
                        maxTransactions="10"
                        useStatementNamespaces="false"
                />
            <transactionManager type="JDBC">
                <dataSource type="SIMPLE">
                    <property name="JDBC.Driver"
value="org.postgresql.Driver"/>
                    <property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL"
value="jdbc:postgresql://127.0.0.1:5432/tnes2"/>
                    <property name="JDBC.Username" value="xxx"/>
                    <property name="JDBC.Password" value="xxx"/>
                </dataSource>
            </transactionManager>
    <sqlMap
url="file:////usr/local/customers/tnes2/www/WEB-INF/tnes/conf/storage/login.xml"/>

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
</sqlMapConfig>

file login.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!DOCTYPE sqlMap PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN"
"http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">
<sqlMap namespace="Login">

    <cacheModel id="login-cache" type="OSCACHE">
        <flushOnExecute statement="updLoginInfobyLoginId"/>
        <flushOnExecute statement="insLogin"/>
        <flushOnExecute statement="delLoginById"/>
        <flushOnExecute statement="updRetrybyId"/>
    </cacheModel>         <cacheModel id="pswpolicy-cache" type="OSCACHE">
        <flushOnExecute statement="insPswPolicy"/>
        <flushOnExecute statement="delPswPolicy"/>
        <flushOnExecute statement="updPswPolicybyId"/>
    </cacheModel>
       <select id="getCountLoginbyUsrCtx"
resultClass="java.lang.Integer" cacheModel="login-cache">
        SELECT COUNT(VLOGIN_ID) FROM TNES2.VLOGIN WHERE
TRIM(UPPER(TNES2.VLOGIN.VLOGIN_USERNAME)) = UPPER(TRIM(#username#)) AND
UPPER(TRIM(TNES2.VLOGIN.VLOGIN_CONTEXT)) = UPPER(TRIM(#area#))
    </select>

com.opensymphony.oscache.plugins.diskpersistence.HashDiskPersistenceListener

cache.algorithm=com.opensymphony.oscache.base.algorithm.UnlimitedCache