ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Marco Berri <marco.be...@bluestudio.it>
Subject Re: Problem Oscache + Ibatis
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 07:55:18 GMT
Hi!
Thanks for your answer.
Application runs using Administrator user and OSCache writes the folder
f:\oscache, the sub-folders Application and group and put files into
them, but it seems that it has some problems reading these files;
application runs in an infinite loop without any message.
Anyboby have suggestions?
Thank you!