ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Abdullah Kauchali <abdullah.kauch...@isanusi.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS 2.1.5 is out (despite the website)
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 16:36:44 GMT
Clinton Begin wrote:

> I don't disagree, but I think you're talking about the XML support,
> which is a completely different topic.  How does this relate to RowSets?

My understanding is that RowSets (& WebRowSets) contain meta-data too.
We require meta-data for /each/ resultset to reach the client.

Clinton, perhaps that's already possible with iBatis now.  (I've only
just restarted my involvement with iBatis since doing a prototype with
the 1.x version.  So I stand to be corrected - humbly.)  :)

Your comments are greatly appreciated too.

Kind regards

Abdullah