ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Emiliano Armellin <earmel...@ateikon.com>
Subject is Ibatis right for this?
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:51:34 GMT
Hello

my project manager asks me if I can do this with iBatis...

I have to make a generic search + result web app

    * I have to build a form reading from db the tables of the from
      clause, the fields to read and the where parameters (everything...)
    * with this request parameters I have to build a report to display
      the result of the query

the problem: I can dynamically build the select but how can I
dynamically set the result of the query? ResultMap/Class is not dynamic
correct?

Is there a way to do this with iBatis? (actual solution is a jsp page
which calls a bean that return a result set, read rs metadata, scrolls
the rs and build/display the result table)

Emiliano Armellin