ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Aladin <iba...@aladin.ca>
Subject Re: queryForList not returning null
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:16:04 GMT
Hi Kinjal,

Whatever happens, you'll have to check what the method returned.  May it
be a boolean, String, NULL, or empty list.

I personally don't see much difference between

if( (list = queryForList("..")) == null)
and
if( list.size > 0)

As a matter of fact, the second option is more intuitive.

Good Luck.

Aladin