ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Rao, Satish" <satish....@fmr.com>
Subject RE: Getting UncategorizedSQLException
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:43:51 GMT
Yes, it is working now. As Niels, suggested the problem was with the SQL
itself. I realized I was not passing in the correct field to the SQL.
There is no change in the <resultMap> and <select> I had posted earlier.
Thanks for the help.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Niels Beekman [mailto:n.beekman@wis.nl]
	Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 1:38 PM
	To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
	Subject: RE: Getting UncategorizedSQLException

	True, but the UncategorizedSQLException is not thrown by iBATIS,
I believe it is from Spring or something like that, so it should be
related to the SQL itself. Could you please dump the complete stacktrace
instead of just saying 'some kind of exception X is thrown'?

	Btw, it could be the comma after your last columnselect, just
before the FROM-clause...

  _____