ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ashish Kulkarni <kulkarni_ash1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: There is no READABLE property named error
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 18:52:50 GMT
Hello
I think the problem is because code in my bean is as
below
private java.lang.String P813NAME ;
public void setP813NAME (java.lang.String P813NAME )
{
this.P813NAME = P813NAME;
}
public java.lang.String getP813NAME ()
{
return this.P813NAME ;
}

does this comply to java bean standards

Ashish

--- Ashish Kulkarni <kulkarni_ash1312@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Hi
> I am trying to use SQL Map to insert data into
> database,
> this table has 124 columns, and i have defined a
> java
> bean to map with this database,
> I am sure that the database bean and insert statment
> in xml file is correct,
> but still i get this error, is there a way to debug
> and find what is going wrong,
> is there a limitation to number of columns to be
> inserted in table.
> How do i debug this problem
>

> Ashish

> Yahoo! Sports