ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M:N example
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2005 02:42:44 GMT
Ouch. That's quite a unique requirement. The biggest problem will be that
iBATIS exclusively uses PreparedStatements (for performance and security
reasons).

So the first step would be to check to see if you can run DML within a
Prepared statement. After that, we can start to explore whether this can be
done at all.

Cheers,
Clinton