ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inline parameter
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 13:27:15 GMT
I'm actually with Leon on this one....I prefer inlining as much as possible,
even if it means defining additional properties inside the inline parameter.

If we are to ever fully support a full featured Java/C# config API (i.e. no
XML), this might become more important...not only for parameters, but for
(inline) results as well.

Cheers,
Clinton