ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: There is no READABLE property named error
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2005 00:22:25 GMT
I believe the name does comply.However, I'm wondering what the JavaBeans
spec says about numbers in the first two characters in the name. See the
JavaBeans spec is such that property names are resolved as follows:

setUrl == url
setURL == URL
setUrL == urL
setURl == URL

But I'm not sure what happens when the first two characters are obscured by
a number. Which should it be:

P813NAME
-or-
p813name

Chances are, whichever you're trying, it's probably the other one. My guess
is for the latter: p813name

We might have to look in the JavaBeans specification for this one.

Cheers,
Clinton