ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Zarar Siddiqi" <zarar.sidd...@utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: Getting UncategorizedSQLException
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:14:21 GMT
Getting UncategorizedSQLExceptionTry changing
SELECT R.ORD_ID
SELECT R.ORD_ID as ORD_ID and see if it works.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rao, Satish
  To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 11:49 AM
  Subject: Getting UncategorizedSQLException

  I get an UncategorizedSQLException when I execute the 'listRunDetails' select statement
shown below. The query is a join between two tables. Am I doing something wrong here?

          <resultMap id="list-rundetail-result" class="com.xxx.xxx.Order">
                  <result property="orderId" column="R.ORD_ID"/>
                  <result property="participantId" column="PART_ID"/>
                  <result property="clientId" column="CLNT_ID_N"/>
                  <result property="plan" column="PLAN_N"/>
                  <result property="channel.channelType" column="CHAN_TYPE_C"/>
                  <result property="channel.email" column="EMAIL_ADDR_X"/>
                  <result property="channel.line1Address" column="LINE_1_AD_X"/>
          </resultMap>

          <select id="listRunDetails"  resultMap="list-rundetail-result" cacheModel="rundetail-cache">

                  SELECT
                          R.ORD_ID,
                          PART_ID,
                          CLNT_ID_N,
                          CHAN_TYPE_C,
                          EMAIL_ADDR_X,
                          LINE_1_AD_X,
                  FROM
                          TABLE1 R, TABLE2 O
                  WHERE
                          R.ORD_ID = O.ORD_ID
                  AND
                          R.RUN_ID LIKE #runId#
                  <isNotNull prepend="AND" property="participantId">
                          R.PART_ID LIKE #participantId#
                  </isNotNull>
                  <isGreaterThan prepend="AND" property="client" compareValue="0">
                          R.CLNT_ID_N = #client#
                  </isGreaterThan>
          </select>

  com.xxx.xxx.Order contains Channel object.