ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Zarar Siddiqi" <zarar.sidd...@utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: I must restart Tomcat when I modify some SQL Map XML files in SQLMapConfig.xml
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:20:35 GMT
Instead of restarting Tomcat, perhaps you should setup your application so that you just have
to reload/redeploy the context for the startup listeners to kick in.  Restarting tomcat can
be slow while reploying works like a breeze.  I'm using Intellij and you can run Tomcat within
it. I'm sure Eclipse has the same feature.

Zarar
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sylvain Pelletier
  To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
  Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2005 7:42 AM
  Subject: I must restart Tomcat when I modify some SQL Map XML files in SQLMapConfig.xml

  Hi,

  First I'm new to the sqlmap's world!

  I'm using sqlmap without using the dao manager of ibastis.
  I work under myeclipse and when I modify the content of SQL MAP xml files (to add a select
statement for example), the changes are not do in real-time.
  I'm actually restarting tomcat each times I changes  SQL MAP xml files and it's a quite
boring !!

  Thanks

  Sylvain