ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <erlend.bjo...@aftenposten.no>
Subject SAXParseException, parsing the sqlMap-config.xml file!
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 15:34:48 GMT
Hi there!

In my IntelliJ, in our Resin web applications it all works just fine with SQLMap,  but when
I tries to
run a scheduler job (Quartz) from command prompt using SQLMap from a .bat file (I run the
job
from IntelliJ it works fine) it seems that suddenly the parsing of the config file is not
working anymore.

I have also tried to copy the java command run by IntelliJ, into the bat file I'm starting
so I get as close as
I can get the same "environment" as the one in IntelliJ, still the same problem.

Does anyone have any clues about what's wrong ? Some kind of conflict with the dtd ??? but
why now ?
Can it be some kind of conflict of .jar files ? Need to change the sequence ? Pretty lost
here now.

Thanks for any clues!

Erlend Bjørge

--------

Here is the exception I get, check the red line where the exception happens in my code, look
further down.

-------

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at no.aftenposten.multimedia.aguiden.bus.facade.FacadeFactory.getFacadeAdmin(FacadeFactory.java:19)
        at no.aftenposten.multimedia.aguiden.bus.common.batch.AGuidenDBUpdater.<init>(AGuidenDBUpdater.java:42)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
        at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.initialize(JobRunShell.java:135)
        at org.quartz.core.QuartzSchedulerThread.run(QuartzSchedulerThread.java:335)
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error occurred.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException:
Error parsing XML.  Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "sqlMapConfig"
must match "(properties?,settings?,typeAlias*,typeHandler*,transactionMa
nager?,sqlMap+)+".
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "sqlMapConfig" must
match "(properties?,settings?,typeAlias*,typeHandler*,transactionManager?,sqlMap+)+".
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
The content of element type "sqlMapConfig" must match "(properties?,settings?,typeAlias*,typeHandler*,transactionManager?,sqlMap+)+".
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "sqlMapConfig" must
match "(properties?,settings?,typeAlias*,typeHandler*,transactionManager?,sqlMap+)+".
        at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser.parse(SqlMapConfigParser.java:81)
        at com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(SqlMapClientBuilder.java:62)
        at no.aftenposten.multimedia.aguiden.bus.facade.AgFacade.getSqlMapClient(AgFacade.java:39)
        at no.aftenposten.multimedia.aguiden.bus.facade.AgFacade.<clinit>(AgFacade.java:20)
        ... 10 more
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
The content of element type "sqlMapConfig" must match "(properties?,settings?,typeAlias*,typeHandler*,transactionManager?,sqlMap+)+".
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "sqlMapConfig" must
match "(properties?,settings?,typeAlias*,typeHandler*,transactionManager?,sqlMap+)+".
        at com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.parse(NodeletParser.java:53)
        at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser.parse(SqlMapConfigParser.java:78)
        ... 13 more
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "sqlMapConfig" must
match "(properties?,settings?,typeAlias*,typeHandler*,transactionManager?,sqlMap+)+".
        at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(XMLParser.java:1213)
        at org.apache.xerces.validators.common.XMLValidator.reportRecoverableXMLError(XMLValidator.java:1851)
        at org.apache.xerces.validators.common.XMLValidator.callEndElement(XMLValidator.java:1495)
        at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$ContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentScanner.java:1149)
        at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(XMLDocumentScanner.java:381)
        at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:1098)
        at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:195)
        at com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.createDocument(NodeletParser.java:150)
        at com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.parse(NodeletParser.java:50)
        ... 14 more

----------------------------

Here is my config file with the "correct" header:

-------------------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN" "http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd
<http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd> ">

<sqlMapConfig>

    <properties resource="conf/sqlMap-config.properties"/>

    <settings
        cacheModelsEnabled="true"
        enhancementEnabled="true"
        lazyLoadingEnabled="true"
        maxRequests="256"
        maxSessions="128"
        maxTransactions="32"
        useStatementNamespaces="false"/>

    <transactionManager type="JDBC">
        <dataSource type="SIMPLE">
            <property name="JDBC.Driver" value="${driver}"/>
            <property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL" value="${url}"/>
            <property name="JDBC.Username" value="${username}"/>
            <property name="JDBC.Password" value="${password}"/>

</sqlMapConfig>

----------------------------
Here is my getSqlMapClient:
-----------------------

    private static SqlMapClient getSqlMapClient() {

        String resource = "no/aftenposten/multimedia/aguiden/bus/dao/sql/sqlMap-config.xml";

        Reader reader = null;

        try {
            reader = Resources.getResourceAsReader( resource );
        } catch ( IOException e ) {
            System.out.println("############                  GAME OVER - SYSTEM.EXIT(-1)
                    ############\n");

            System.out.println("############     FATAL ERROR, NOT ABLE TO OPEN THE sqlMap-config.xml
            System.out.println("############ " + resource + " ############");
            System.out.println("############     FATAL ERROR, NOT ABLE TO OPEN THE sqlMap-config.xml
            System.exit(-1);
        }

        SqlMapClient sqlMap = SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient( reader );   (Line 39,
See red line in the exception)

        return sqlMap;
    }