ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Darek Dober" <doover...@op.pl>
Subject Re: I must restart Tomcat when I modify some SQL Map XML files in SQLMapConfig.xml
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 08:41:58 GMT
Can't you just use manager included in Tomcat,

you can reach it at /manager/html/list and then just reload application ? I do that:)

Darek

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Zarar Siddiqi
  To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org ; Sylvain Pelletier
  Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 7:20 PM
  Subject: Re: I must restart Tomcat when I modify some SQL Map XML files in SQLMapConfig.xml

  Instead of restarting Tomcat, perhaps you should setup your application so that you just
have to reload/redeploy the context for the startup listeners to kick in.  Restarting tomcat
can be slow while reploying works like a breeze.  I'm using Intellij and you can run Tomcat
within it. I'm sure Eclipse has the same feature.

  Zarar