ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Wilberto Montoya" <wilbe...@ec-red.com>
Subject Re: doc for 2.1 version
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2005 03:15:29 GMT
Thank You Clinton, I'm working in PowerDesigner scripts templates for generate Ibatis xml files
and java code (done) but and i will  like to know more technical information about Ibatis
DAO too. There are another source you will suggest me?

Wilberto.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Clinton Begin
  To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
  Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2005 3:42 PM
  Subject: Re: doc for 2.1 version

  Hi Wilberto...

  Unfortunately the docs haven't been fully updated yet.

  However, for now, the wiki and other site resources should be able to help you with whatever
you need.

  Cheers,
  Clinton

  On 7/8/05, Wilberto Montoya <wilberto@ec-red.com> wrote:
    Hi, Im looking for ibatis ver 2.1 docs, in the site only are 2.0 docs. I
    like to know more about resultmap, resultmap and group by attributes. Im
    working with Oracle 10g and have some problems with non Resul Set OUT an
    INOUT parameters too.

    Thank you

    Wilberto Montoya
    Lima- Peru