ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <dhsc...@cstone.dhs.state.il.us>
Subject SqlMapClasspathEntityResolver Using Wrong ID???
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 20:01:08 GMT
Per the change in the web site, I changed the system ids of all my
config files to ibatis.apache.org/....  However, iBatis is still looking
for www.ibatis.com/... in the class
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapClasspathEntityResolver, so
the entity resolution fails at run time.

It seems to me that iBatis should use the public id, rather than the
system id to resolve the DTDs.  That would avoid the issue, and also
solve the problem that occurs when you change the system id to point to
a local copy of the DTD for the lesser IDEs - not that I've ever used
such a lessor IDE myself :-)  Also, it seems more "standard" to me to
use the public id.

Does that make sense?

Jeff Butler