ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "J.F. Zarama" <jf.zar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [iBatis] Documentation
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 19:01:58 GMT
Whoooooaaaaaaoooo:

One of the great attributes of iBatis is its documentation.

I have seen commercial products that do not measure to the well organized
and detailed documentation ofiBatis an Open Source based product.

For the authors and for us users of iBatis, it will be beneficial for you to
clarify:

   1. Organization of the material. How is it that you perceive the
   available material as disorganized?
   2. Undocumented features. What features are you trying to use for
   which information is unavailable.

jfz.