ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brice Ruth <bdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PaginatedList question
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:34:46 GMT
I can't answer your question directly, but what I've done (and seen posted
here previously) is to use a second 'count' query that you can then use to
calculate your total pages. I haven't seen anything else that works well in
all situations and doesn't suffer from horrible inefficiency.
 Brice

--
Brice Ruth
Software Engineer, Madison WI