ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brice Ruth <bdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lock
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 21:01:52 GMT
Hi Henry,
 Experts in iBATIS do read and answer questions on this board. The original
creator of iBATIS frequents the list daily, in my experience.
 However, that doesn't change the fact that this is an open source project.
You are expected to try things out and report back with errors.
 You are also expected to read the exhaustive documentation that is created
for the project. As is the case in most instances, if your situation is not
covered in the documentation, it is fair to assume that it is not supported.
I assume you've ready all the 2.0 documentation, and have exhaustively
inspected the Wiki that the staff and contributors for this project
maintain?
 This is by far one of the most well documented open source projects I have
come across. Take a look at the Castor documentation for a fresh look.
You'll come back thoroughly impressed, I assure you. (No offense to the
Castor guys)
 Brice

--
Brice Ruth