ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brice Ruth <bdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lock
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 18:45:27 GMT
Hi Henry,

Please stay civil on this list. Throwing veiled insults at regular
contributors on this list is not cool.

This is not paid technical support that you're talking to. If that's
how you treat them, that's fine. We're all volunteers & users of
iBATIS, as such, we subscribe to the notion of trying things out,
seeing if they work. Sometimes, we're pleasantly surprised.

In your particular case, since you haven't posted any errors from
iBATIS, it appears that you haven't tried anything out. As such, the
best we can do is suggest that you do try. If you have particular
problems, as a group, we can try to help straighten them out, or
suggest addl. features for future releases.

Nobody is going to try things out for you, though - that's your
responsibility, as it should be.

Best,
Brice

--