ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brice Ruth <bdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Content is not allowed in prolog
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:31:13 GMT
It probably is an encoding problem. Most likely having to do with the
platform default encoding. It is possible that Java/AIX is reading it
using a different default platform encoding than RAD on XP.

It can be tricky to resolve this, but as others have mentioned, it
isn't really an iBATIS issue. I would suggest creating a PMR with IBM
and having them help you figure out why WS running on Java/AIX is
throwing this error.

Brice

--
Brice Ruth