ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cache behaviour
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:43:13 GMT
It will cache several objects returned, depending upon the cache
controller specified. One thing to be aware of is that the cache is
not aware of object identity - which means that if you update
*anything* in that cache, all of the objects in the cache are flushed,
not just the one that was updated.

Larry