ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lock
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 21:05:28 GMT
OK, this will be my last comment on this thread. Trolls irritate me.

On 6/23/05, Henry Lu <zhlu@umich.edu> wrote:
> Mr. Ruth, thank you very much for your info for me to understanding this
> group. I thought there is a group of expertise watching the emails and
> helping people to use the iBATIS. So there are no iBATIS board members

Actually, every commiter on the project is on this list.
Unfortunately, we all have regular day jobs, and are unable to drop
everything to provide you with free support when you feel that you do
not have the time to try things yourself.

Those same pesky jobs also prevent us from trying every conceivable
use of the tool with every conceivable driver in every conceivable
environment.

> in the group. Everyone is trying and error to figure out how to use
> iBATIS. If it works, fine, if it doesn't, trying another way. You never
> know what the best/right way to do it. One suggestion I'd like to make
> to the board of iBATIS if I could is to write a better documentation so
> it will save users times.

You are more than welcome to contribute to the documentation in *your*
spare time.

 :-D

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Home

Larry