ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Esa Kylli" <esa.ky...@pdb.se>
Subject RE: Problem with db2 driver
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2005 06:03:46 GMT
Yes, it's numeric (it's an integer).

Esa

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Meadors [mailto:larry.meadors@gmail.com]
Sent: den 17 juni 2005 18:40
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem with db2 driver

fromDate is numeric?

On 6/17/05, Esa Kylli <esa.kylli@pdb.se> wrote:
> I tried with the inline syntax, but unfortunately it didn't work.
>
> I changed the SQL to:
> SELECT callsign, vessel, estBerthDate, estBerthTime, taDate, taTime, berthDate, berthTime,
berth, agent FROM tbl_ArrDep WHERE type = #type:NUMERIC# AND callsign like #callsign:VARCHAR#
AND estBerthDate >= #fromDate:NUMERIC# AND estBerthDate <= #toDate:NUMERIC# ORDER BY
estBerthDate, estBerthTime, vessel

> I tried the NUMERIC (integer) fields with type INTEGER also, but it didn't have any effect
either.

> I would be grateful for any other ideas.
>
> Esa

time the method gets called it works just fine, but when the method gets called again I get
the error.

> > The funny thing is that if I switch JDBC driver (in the datasource) to another (AS/400
Toolbox driver) it works all right. It seems to be the combination of ibatis and the DB2 driver
that causes the problem (I even ran straight JDBC via Spring framework's JDBC support and
it worked well, even with the DB2 driver).

> > Here are the contents of my sql-map-config.xml:
> > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> > <!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN"
> >     "http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">
> >
> > <sqlMapConfig>
> >
> >         <sqlMap resource="WEB-INF/ibatis/VesselData.xml"/>
> >         <sqlMap resource="WEB-INF/ibatis/ArrDepData.xml"/>
> >
> > </sqlMapConfig>
> >
> > Here are the contents of ArrDepData.xml:
> > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> > <!DOCTYPE sqlMap PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN" "http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">
> >
> > <sqlMap namespace="ArrDepData">
> >
> >   <resultMap id="result" class="pog.ad.integration.data.ArrDepData">
> >         <result property="callsign" column="callsign" columnIndex="1"/>
> >         <result property="vessel" column="vessel" columnIndex="2"/>
> >         <result property="estBerthDate" column="estBerthDate" columnIndex="3"/>
> >         <result property="estBerthTime" column="estBerthTime" columnIndex="4"/>
> >         <result property="TADate" column="taDate" columnIndex="5"/>
> >         <result property="TATime" column="taTime" columnIndex="6"/>
> >         <result property="berthDate" column="berthDate" columnIndex="7"/>
> >         <result property="berthTime" column="berthTime" columnIndex="8"/>
> >         <result property="berth" column="berth" columnIndex="9"/>
> >         <result property="agent" column="agent" columnIndex="10"/>
> >   </resultMap>
> >
> >   <select id="getArrDepList" resultMap="result">
> >         <![CDATA[
> >         SELECT callsign, vessel, estBerthDate, estBerthTime, taDate, taTime, berthDate,
berthTime, berth, agent FROM tbl_ArrDep WHERE type = #type# AND callsign like #callsign# AND
estBerthDate >= #fromDate# AND estBerthDate <= #toDate# ORDER BY estBerthDate, estBerthTime,
vessel