ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Esa Kylli" <esa.ky...@pdb.se>
Subject RE: Problem with db2 driver
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:04:02 GMT
The two calls are exactly the same.

The version I'm using are:
- Spring Framework 1.2.1. I guess this is packaged with the latest version of ibatis (2.1.0).
- DB2 is running on iSeries (AS/400) v5.2.
- My web application is running on WebSphere Application Server 5.0 Express on the same server
as DB2.

The stack trace I get is the following:
¬6/15/05 9:01:45:568 UTC| f72a2b28 InvokeApplica E com.sun.faces.lifecycle.InvokeApplicationPhase
 ÄäSearchBean.searchå: javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException:
SqlMapClient operation: encountered SQLException
--- The error occurred in WEB-INF/ibatis/ArrDepData.xml.
--- Check the getArrDepList-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the statement (query failed).
--- Cause: com.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2DBException: Error Occurred in SQL Call Level Interface|;
nested exception is com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
--- The error occurred in WEB-INF/ibatis/ArrDepData.xml.
--- Check the getArrDepList-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the statement (query failed).
--- Cause: com.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2DBException: Error Occurred in SQL Call Level Interface
¬6/15/05 9:01:45:584 UTC| f72a2b28 InvokeApplica E com.sun.faces.lifecycle.InvokeApplicationPhase
 TRAS0014I: The following exception was logged javax.faces.FacesException: ÄäSearchBean.searchå:
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: SqlMapClient
operation: encountered SQLException
--- The error occurred in WEB-INF/ibatis/ArrDepData.xml.
--- Check the getArrDepList-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the statement (query failed).
--- Cause: com.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2DBException: Error Occurred in SQL Call Level Interface|;
nested exception is com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
--- The error occurred in WEB-INF/ibatis/ArrDepData.xml.
--- Check the getArrDepList-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the statement (query failed).
--- Cause: com.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2DBException: Error Occurred in SQL Call Level Interface
      java/lang/Throwable.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V+4 (Throwable.java:85)
      java/lang/Exception.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V+1 (Exception.java:33)
      java/lang/RuntimeException.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V+1 (RuntimeException.java:38)
      javax/faces/FacesException.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V+0
(FacesException.java:71)
      com/sun/faces/application/ActionListenerImpl.processAction(Ljavax/faces/event/ActionEvent;)V+0
(ActionListenerImpl.java:57)
      javax/faces/component/UICommand.broadcast(Ljavax/faces/event/FacesEvent;)V+0 (UICommand.java:297)

Thanks
Esa