ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Esa Kylli" <esa.ky...@pdb.se>
Subject Problem with db2 driver
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:49:59 GMT
Hi,

I'm using ibatis (through Spring framework) against a DB2 database, with
the DB2 driver.

The first time I run my query it works fine, but the second time I get
an exception:

com.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2DBException: Error occurred in SQL Call Level
Interface

ibatis reports the exception with: "The error occurred while applying a
parameter map."

Has anyone encountered this problem before or does anyone have a clue
what's going on here (and a possible workaround)?

Thanks

unauthorized and may be illegal.