ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "vi am" <vi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection leak
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 23:52:13 GMT
Is there a way to limit the maximum number of connections (at any given
time) Apache's DBCP pool?   iBATIS does seem to support DBCP.   Whenever I
access JSP pages, there is constant increase of connections at Oracle
backend.

I was hoping the following config will limit the DBCP pool to a maximum of 3
connections.   If all the three connections are in use,  new connections
should not be created... and users will wait.

What am I missing from the configuration?

<transactionManager type="JDBC">
   <dataSource type="DBCP">
       <property name="Pool.MaximumActiveConnections" value="3" />
   </dataSource>
</transactionManager>

Thank you.