ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ravi Sundaar" <rsund...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Problem with stored procedure and resultMap or resultClass?
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 23:18:23 GMT
<P>My question is fairly simple:</P>
<P>How can I use ibatis to get result sets from a stored procedure that has no "OUT"
or "INOUT" parameters? </P>
<P>The stored procedures that I need to invoke take one or more "IN" parameters and
generate one or more result sets. They don't have any declared "OUT" or "INOUT" parameters.</P>
<P>Does someone have an example that could help me (and several others)? Or, can you
point me in the right direction?</P>
<P>The DBMS I am using is Sybase, if that matters.</P>
<P>Thanks a lot!</P>
<P>Ravi.</P></DIV></div></html>