ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Note on WIKI useage
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:56:40 GMT
Rahul,

Like many other open source solutions that I use, this site has it
correct.  They ask new users to search for their problem in both the
Wiki and the mail archives.  Of course it would be nice it they read
the manual first.  If they can not find a solution they are more then
welcome to ask it on the alias.

Most of the support people only have time to respond to email.  If we
find that it is a common problem and we have a solution we will post
it to the Wiki.

Nathan