ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Wulf, Andrew" <AHW...@firstcommand.com>
Subject RE: Unexplained exception in GeneralStatement.executeQueryForObject
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 21:34:20 GMT
Hmm another tidbit:

--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00600: internal error code,
arguments: [ttcgcshnd-1], [0], [], [], [], [], [], []

Was the actual exception, which is some hideous internal oracle
exception. So the only issue is why do I get:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/ibatis/sqlmap/engine/transaction/TransactionException