ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Wulf, Andrew" <AHW...@firstcommand.com>
Subject Unexplained exception in GeneralStatement.executeQueryForObject
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 21:30:20 GMT
In 2.1.0.565 I get this exception which makes little sense to me.
Running on Weblogic 8.1 JDK 1.42. Basically it gets to line 100 and
never returns. The database is Oracle 10g. The code worked fine on the
prior version of ibatis. The NoClassDefFoundError seems a bit odd since
I see the class in the jar. I see no evidence of the prior version
anywhere in the domain...

<Jun 6, 2005 4:10:44 PM CDT> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101017>
<[ServletContext(id=27579072,name=mapserver,context-path=/maps
rver)] Root cause of ServletException.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/ibatis/sqlmap/engine/transaction/TransactionException
        at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQuery
ForObject(GeneralStatement.java:100)
        at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForObject(SqlM
apExecutorDelegate.java:561)
        at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForObject(SqlM
apExecutorDelegate.java:536)
        at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.queryForObject(SqlMapSes
sionImpl.java:97)
        at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.queryForObject(SqlMapClie
ntImpl.java:69)
        at
com.firstcommand.services.maps.dataaccess.Access.fetchAgent(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.firstcommand.services.maps.MapServlet.doGet(MapServlet.java:80)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(Se
rvletStubImpl.java:1006)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.
java:419)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.
java:315)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.r
un(WebAppServletContext.java:6718)
        at
weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSu
bject.java:321)
        at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121
)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServl
etContext.java:3764)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.
java:2644)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:219)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)

- Andrew