ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Wulf, Andrew" <AHW...@firstcommand.com>
Subject RE: [iBatis] Documentation
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 19:14:50 GMT
The descriminator and submap don't seem to be documented anywhere unless
I missed something.

-----Original Message-----
From: J.F. Zarama [mailto:jf.zarama@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 2:02 PM
To: ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [iBatis] Documentation

Whoooooaaaaaaoooo:

One of the great attributes of iBatis is its documentation.

I have seen commercial products that do not measure to the well
organized and detailed documentation ofiBatis an Open Source based
product.

For the authors and for us users of iBatis, it will be beneficial for
you to clarify:

1.	Organization of the material. How is it that you perceive the
available material as disorganized?

2.	Undocumented features. What features are you trying to use for
which information is unavailable.

jfz.

On 6/6/05, Ersin Er <ersin.er@cs.hacettepe.edu.tr> wrote:

> is there a reason for a major update to the ibatis sql mapper
> documentation?

I think yes. It seems to be unorganized and there are undocumented
features, to me..

--
Ersin