ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <ted.hus...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCEMENT] iBATIS graduates to top-level ASF project
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 18:32:19 GMT
Recently, the Apache Software Foundation Board of Directors approved
our application to become an official top-level ASF project. This is
great news, and, even better news is that the disruption to our
resources will be minimal.

Soon, we will be moving the website and mailing lists to use the
ibatis.apache.org host. You will not need to resubscribe to the lists,
though you may need to reset some of your filters. When the (new and
improved) website changes location, a  link will be provided so that
you can update your shortcuts. The Subversion repository will be
moving at 3a PST on Monday 6 June 2005 (tomorrow morning).

I don't think we have an official beer yet, so for now I'll crack open
a Molson Canadian, and offer a toast to the hardworking Team iBATIS:

  May your features outnumber
  the issues that grow,
  And may bugs avoid you
  whenever you code.