ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Bing Qiao <qiaob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get return value of stored procedure
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2005 09:26:45 GMT
Hi Clinton

I tried something like this:
{? = call procedure_name}

The ? is defined as an out parameter mapped onto a member (String,
int) of a HashMap object (I tried a javabean later as well) in the
parameter map.

I didn't succeed with that.

I tried to use inline parameter map too:
{#value:OUT# = call procedure_name}
by passing an Integer as parameter to queryForObject or other sqlmap methods.

It didn't work either.

Could you please advice what I need to do?

I'm new to java programming. I don't have much JDBC experience
and sqlmap is the only database access tool I ever used in a
production project which I inherited from other developers.

I appreciate you help, thanks very much!