ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "James, Steven" <Steven.Ja...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: problem in linux
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 07:07:50 GMT
you say you checked that the files are in place.. But have you checked the names.. Are they
lower case or as outlined in your sqlmapconfig.. As the
previous guy has said linux is case sensitive..
Try and ls the file from classes using the exact same text from you sqlmap
i.e cd classes
ls com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsrecPipe.xml  does this find you file?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gunna Satria [mailto:gna@nwa.iao.co.id]
Sent: Thu 6/16/2005 4:40 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: problem in linux

Yes, i already checked all the xml's under the WEB-INF/classes/com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl
folder and they were there.
here is the error stack trace incase it might help:
.
.
a.. Caused by: com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring DaoManager. Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error occurred. Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException:
Error parsing XML. Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing
XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'. Cause: java.io.IOException: Could not find resource com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsrecPipe.xml

a.. Caused by: java.io.IOException: Could not find resource com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsrecPipe.xml

a.. Caused by: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.
Cause: java.io.IOException: Could not find resource com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsrecPipe.xml

a.. Caused by: java.io.IOException: Could not find resource com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsrecPipe.xml

.
.

and here is part of my SqlMapConfig.xml:
.
.
 <sqlMap resource="com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsrecPipe.xml"/>
  <sqlMap resource="com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsplBdkBtg.xml"/>
  <sqlMap resource="com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsplBdkHdl.xml"/>
  <sqlMap resource="com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsplWlwPen.xml"/>
  <sqlMap resource="com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsplMutPam.xml"/>
.

> Not too sure what you mean by "resources on the classpath". If he's >running a webapp,
all he needs to do is make sure it's under WEB->INF/classes/com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsrecPipe.xml
and >iBatis should find it. Remember Linux is case sensitive, so check >your case.

and inform the sender. Thank you.