ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "James, Steven" <Steven.Ja...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: problem in linux
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:01:53 GMT
I develop and deploy on linux and solaris and have never had this issue. Are your resources
on the classpath?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gunna Satria [mailto:gna@nwa.iao.co.id]
Sent: Wed 6/15/2005 10:57 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: problem in linux

Hi,

i am having trouble with ibatis in linux. i develop an application in windows and it run well.
but when i am trying to deploy it at linux error shows up. it say cannot find my resource
file( the *.xml file). it occured when the DaoManager try to parse my SqlMapConfig.xml
when it try to find
<sqlMap resource="com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsrecPipe.xml"/>

it throw an exception saying it cannot find the file.

does anybody had similar problem?

thanks

and inform the sender. Thank you.