ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Folashade Adeyosoye" <sharda...@gmail.com>
Subject Returning Results from queries of a parameterized table name!!!
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:13:06 GMT
Hi all,

I the last couple of days I have been spinning my wheel on this..

My parameterObject are table names and I can get it to execute

JAVA

  Map hash = new HashMap();

  hash = (Map)super.getObject("systemDatabaseBackup", parameterObject);

SQLMAP

  <select id="systemDatabaseBackup" resultClass="java.util.Map"
parameterClass="string" remapResults="true">

    SELECT * FROM $value$

  </select>

Am trying to get all the records from the table and its column names, Am
using this as a small database backup utility, I parse the column names and
its corresponding values and write these out to a file in a form of insert
into $tabel_name$ (1,2,3) value (1a,2a,3a);

Has anyone done this before?