ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Folashade Adeyosoye" <sharda...@gmail.com>
Subject suggestion please, newbie to sqlmaps....
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2005 00:16:19 GMT
I have a method that dynamically sends a table name to a method to back up
the table, I am trying to replicate this using iBatis.

  <select id="systemDatabaseBackup" resultClass="java.util.HashMap"
parameterClass="string">

    SELECT * FROM #value#

  </select>

Question is: What would be the best resultClass or resultMap.

This is what I currently have in my current code..

sql.append("SELECT * FROM " + tableName.trim());

    resultSet = statement.executeQuery();

      ResultSetMetaData rsmd = resultSet.getMetaData();

      int colType[] = new int[rsmd.getColumnCount()];

dynamically pull the column name and its value and write this out to a
file...

Thanks