ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Henry Lu <z...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: lock
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:53:21 GMT
Mr. Ruth, thank you very much for your info for me to understanding this
group. I thought there is a group of expertise watching the emails and
helping people to use the iBATIS. So there are no iBATIS board members
in the group. Everyone is trying and error to figure out how to use
iBATIS. If it works, fine, if it doesn’t, trying another way. You never
know what the best/right way to do it. One suggestion I’d like to make
to the board of iBATIS if I could is to write a better documentation so
it will save users times.

Thanks you again for you help.

-Henry