ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No operations allowed after connection closed.
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:18:21 GMT
Meindert,

Please provide more information. I can't really tell what is happening
in your situation. If you Servlet Session is timing out it should have
not affect on the database connection. My notion is that it is
something else. Please provide the database and driver with versions
that you are using and a more specific description of what the
application is doing when you experience this error.

Thanks
Brandon