ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Andre Peterka" <apete...@nsdcom.de>
Subject AW: Content is not allowed in prolog
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:02:18 GMT
Hi Steven

I think I had a similar Problem when using iBatis on BEA Weblogic 6.1 a while ago.  The reason
for the error was a crippled version of an XML Parser that Weblogic had packaged in their
jar.  This Parser was picked up before the before the applications parser.
The solution was to configure Weblogic to use the applications parser. Maybe this is a hint
to investigate.

Cheers, Andre