ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Tony Chen" <Tony.C...@LABONE.com>
Subject RE: invalid column type
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:13:05 GMT
I checked that, but it states that " With this error only your insert and update statements
will be of concern".  However, I am trying to query a table w/o null value.  Thanks

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Sven.Boden [mailto:list123@pandora.be]
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 9:10 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: invalid column type

It's explained in the FAQ, have a look at http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/What+causes+an+Invalid+column+type+error+with+Oracle%3F

Regards,
Sven Boden

>I received an Invalid Column Type error when querying an Oracle database.  This issue
is explained for Insert and Update.  Does anyone know what is the reason for insert?  The
environment is Windows2000+JDeveloper.  The message is like this
>Cause:com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException: --- The error occurred in oraclemag/view/sql-map.xml.
--- The error occurred while applying a parameter map. --- Check the getEntitlementProfile-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the parameter mapping for the 'value' property. --- Cause: java.sql.SQLException:
Invalid column type Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at the following
email address: securityincidentreporting@labone.com