ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Anjul Varma" <AVa...@isdcorporation.com>
Subject Regarding namespaces and resultmaps
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 13:35:02 GMT
Yes.

As long as the order that the files are added to the sql map is correct
(this order issue is considered a bug, and is being worked on).

Could you send future questions to user-java@ibatis.apache.org, please?
I do not mind answering them, it is just that if they get answered on
the list, they get archived so others benefit from the answers as well.

Larry

On 6/30/05, Anjul Varma <AVarma@isdcorporation.com> wrote:

> Hello,

> I was searching for some information on resultmaps and namespace and

> came across one of your postings on the web. I had one question, if

> you can help me out :

> I have two sqlmaps  each having it's own namespace , say SqlMap1 and

> SqlMap2 with resultMap1 and resultMap2  and in Namespace1 and

> NameSpace2

> How do I call a resultMap2 from resultMap1 ? Is it possible to

> interlink these files .

> I tried using  Namespace2.resultMap2 from SqlMap1, but that does not
work .