ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Displaying generated SQL
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 04:10:33 GMT
Commons logging is supported. with log4j, you simply use:

java.sql=DEBUG
com.ibatis=DEBUG

and you should get the appropriate SQL statements, results and parameters.

PS: In 2.1.5 the dependency on commons logging will be removed...CL will
still be supported, but so will L4J and JDK14 without commons.

Cheers,

Clinton