ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis, Informix, JNDI and Sun One Web Server
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 04:05:30 GMT
Unfortunately you're going to have to look here for your problem:

com.sun.enterprise.resource.JdbcAllocator.<init>(JdbcAllocator.java:58)

It looks like the last thing iBATIS does is DataSource.getConnection().
After that, it's all up to Sun's app server. They just open sourced it, so
you might be able to get the source.

My own guess is that the JNDI context is wrong, and it's retrieving an
object of some kind, but it's not a connection. (you could verify with 3
lines of JNDI code).

Cheers,
Clinton