ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cache not being flushed
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 04:01:11 GMT
It looks right....but this is the second time this has been reported in
recent months. We have about 6 unit tests just to verify cache flushing on
execution, so I'm not sure what it could be. Any chance you could debug
using the ibatis source code, so you could step through the cache model?
(put a breakpoint in CacheModel or in LRUCacheController...probably the
flush method of either...)

Cheers,
Clinton