ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PaginatedList question
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 02:43:16 GMT
The documentation is mistaken. Previous() should not wrap for the paginated
list. Regardless, you shouldn't use that approach to calculate the number of
pages, you should use a separate count(*) query and divide by page size.

For high performance systems, you should not use paginated list at
all....you should use queryForList with skip and count parameters.

Clinton