ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lock
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2005 07:46:10 GMT
There is a big difference between what is "supported" and what "works".

We don't support DDL because that's not what iBATIS is intended for.
However, many users successfully run DDL through iBATIS every day.

Overclocking a CPU/GPU isn't supported either, but lots of people do it!

Cheers,
Clinton

On 6/24/05, Henry Lu <zhlu@umich.edu> wrote:

> I don't know if it is funny to talk about this issue. Is it funny to say
> that ddl is not supported in the iBATIS but it works in real? Is ddl is
> not supported in iBatis, why wast time to try it? If it works, why it is
> saied that ddl is not supported?
>
> -Henry
>
> Chen, Tim wrote:
>
> >Funny you took longer to troll the list than to test that out.

statement: