ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archive Search and Question on updates in JPetstore
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 02:46:19 GMT
Hi Bharat,

First, please note the new mailing list address.

To answer your question, JPetStore uses the iBATIS DAO framework, which
demarcates transactions automatically at the method level, or by calling the
start/commit/end methods against the DAO transaction manager. So in this
case, these three updates were paret of the same transaction.

Cheers,
Clinton